OpalDam™ Green Resin Barrier.
OpalDam Green methacrylate-based resin barrier is used to isolate tissue during in-office tooth whitening procedures. The green color is easy to see against gingiva and teeth, resulting in a complete barrier. OpalDam Green resin barrier is easy to apply and remove and has been specifically designed to easily break from undercuts during removal.
OpalDam Green resin barrier ensures a safe, unmistakable barrier every time.
- Vibrant green color is easily seen for complete coverage.
- Light-reflective properties focus heat away from teeth and gingiva for patient comfort.
- Viscous solution is easy to apply on tissue, resulting in fast preparation times.
Technical Details :
Easy to Place: OpalDam resin barriers are easily expressed directly where they’re needed in the mouth via the simple syringe-and-tip delivery.
Easy to Remove: OpalDam resin barriers remove easily from the mouth. Simply use an explorer or other instrument to cleanly break the cured resin from undercuts and discard.
Perfect for In-Office Whitening Procedure: When whitening agents with higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide are used, they can irritate the gingiva. Expressing a ribbon of OpalDam resin barriers along the gingival margin protects the soft tissues, keeping them comfortable during treatment. In addition to the traditional use with whitening procedures, OpalDam resin barriers are extremely versatile and can be used:
- To prevent saliva leakage around the rubber dam clamp.
- To help hold a matrix in place around a severely compromised tooth.
- To protect the soft tissue from air abrasion.
- Any time you’re using a harsh chemical near the tissue.
- Protects soft tissue with impervious seal.
- Removes easily.
- Applies directly.
- Certified gluten free.
Ultradent Opaldam™ Green Kit includes :-
- 4x 1.2mL OpalDam Green Syringes
- 10x Micro 20 Ga Tips
- 10x Black Mini Tips