Low shrinking pasty composite for anterior and posterior restorations.
Beautifil II LS (Low Shrinkage), developed based on the proven Beautifil II, guarantees dentists minimum shrinkage and maximum aesthetics. The most remarkable feature of this pasty, light-cured universal composite is its polymerisation shrinkage* of only 0.85 percent by volume; it helps to minimise the main problems of direct restorations, such as marginal gap formation and discolouration. Besides, Beautifil II LS features excellent polishability and optimally matches natural tooth shades.
Beautifil II LS shows a natural light reflection, which facilitates an accurate restoration of the natural tooth structure and also leads to a well-balanced chameleon effect in both dentine and enamel. The material is easy to adapt to the tooth; it does not stick to the instrument and can be sculpted without difficulty.
- Low shrinkage (< 1 %) and shrinkage stress.
- Excellent polishability and long-lasting gloss.
- High abrasion resistance and antagonist-friendly surface hardness.
- Natural light transmission and diffusion.
- Sustainable fluoride release and recharge.
- Shade range identical with Beautifil II.
- Available in different shades (A1/A2/A3/A3.5/A4/B3/A2O/A3O/INC).
Shofu Beautifil II LS pack consist of :-
- 1x 4g Shofu Beautifil II LS Syringe (Shade A1/A2/A3/A3.5/A4/B3/A2O/A3O/INC)