Beautifil II convinces with its aesthetic appearance with excellent colour harmonisation, exceptional handling properties and its anti-plaque effect. Due to its bioactive S-PRG filler this composite of the Giomer category has the property to release and recharge fluoride, based on the concentration of fluoride in the mouth.
The patented filler technology integrates the light transmission and diffusion properties of natural teeth, thus allowing virtually invisible restorations with even one layer.
The hardness of the glass filler used as raw material of Beautifil II is similar to that of enamel and is antagonist-friendly. The material is therefore suitable for both anterior and posterior teeth.
Direct restorations that require optimal aesthetics and biocompatibility, like:
- Restorations of Class I – V cavities.
- Restoration of cervical erosion and root caries.
- Repair of fractured incisal edges.
- Veneers and posts.
- Direct cosmetic tooth corrections.
- Light transmission and diffusion properties of natural teeth.
- Colour stability.
- Anti-plaque effect.
- Tooth-like fluorescence.
- Exceptional radiopacity.
- Sustainable fluoride release and recharge.
- Reliable strength and longevity.
- Available in 12 shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C2, Incisal (INC), BW, A20, and A30.
Shofu Beautifil II pack consist of :-
- 1x 4.5g Shofu Beautifil II Syringe (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C2, Incisal (INC), BW, A20, and A30)