Flowable filling material for aesthetic restorations.
A fluoride releasing dental flowable restorative material designed to provide optimal flow and handling.
Beautifil Flow is available in the two distinctive viscosities F02 (low flow) and F10 (high flow), its shades harmonise perfectly with Beautifil II. The combination with the adhesive system FL Bond II ensures a secure, highly fluoride releasing and aesthetic material system. A syringe specially developed for the dentist’s needs assures the simple and hygienic application of the material without oozing of excess paste.
Beautifil Flow is the original fluoride-releasing Giomer composite designed to provide the ease of handling and placement. Two distinct viscosities, F02 and F10, demonstrate the same physical and mechanical characteristics and maintain ideal aesthetics.
- Small, shallow cavity restorations (class I to III and class V cavities).
- Deciduous restorations.
- Base / liner under restorations.
- Repair of fractured porcelain and composite restorations.
- Fissure sealant.
- Undercut blockout.
BUY 5 SYRINGE FOR RM500! (U.P : RM 590)
*NOTE : YOU MAY CHOOSE ONLY 1 VISCOSITY FOR A SINGLE PURCHASE.
- High water resistance and long-term stability.
- Sustainable fluoride release and recharge
- Remarkable radiopacity.
- Natural light diffusion.
- Innovative syringe design with 360º rotary finger grip.
- Available in different shades (A1/A2/A3/A3.5).
- Available in two viscosity - F02 (low flow) / F10 (high flow).
- Low Flow Type is effective to use where paste flows moderately and shape should be retained, such as cervical areas.
- High Flow Type is effective to use where smooth flow is necessary, such as uneven or narrow spaces, and also can be used as a liner.
Shofu Beautifil Flow pack consist of :-
- 1x 2g Beautifil Flow Syringe (F02/F10, A1/A2/A3/A3.5)
- Needle Tips