Why choose RelyX Fiber Posts?
Strong and long-lasting.
RelyX Fiber Post’s unique resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength. The microporous surface allows for additional bond strength through microretentive effects.
RelyX™ Fiber Posts are made out of glass fibers to ensure an elasticity that is very similar to human dentin resulting in much lower risk of root fracture.
Translucent and radiopaque.
The excellent light translucency of RelyX Fiber Post permits efficient light cure deep into the root canal. Its improved radiopacity is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
- In case of insufficient residual tooth structure (< 4 mm).
- A post is needed to support and secure the coronal restoration Product Benefits.
- Greater fatigue resistance than many other leading fiber posts.
- Aesthetic due to excellent high translucency and no risk of corrosion that can occur with metal posts.
- The RelyX™ Unicem system makes cementing a post faster, easier and more reliable – designed to achieve excellent clinical results.
- Elasticity of RelyX Fiber Post is similar to human dentin for a lower risk of root fracture due to the "wedge effect".
- Unique resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength.
- Microporous surface allows for additional bond strength through microretentive effects.
- Elasticity similar to Human Dentine.
- Available in three sizes - 1 (1.3mm Diameter) / 2 (1.6mm Diameter) / 3 (1.9mm Diameter).
3M RelyX™ Fiber Post Refill pack consist of :-
- 10x Fiber Posts (Size 1/2/3)
- 10x Elongation Tips
Size Description :
- Size 1 - Diameter 1.3mm / Yellow
- Size 2 - Diameter 1.6mm / Red
- Size 3 - Diameter 1.9mm / Blue