Ketac™ Universal Handmix Glass Ionomer Restorative is a radiopaque, fluoride-releasing glass ionomer restorative . It is self-adhesive and self-curing, so it eliminates the need for conditioning, coating or light-curing steps. It can be used for restricted stress-bearing Class I and II restorations and also be placed in bulk, no need for layering.
Suggested Applications :
- Linings for single- and multi-surface composite fillings
- Core buildup prior to crown placement
- Primary tooth fillings
- Restricted stress-bearing Class I and Class II restorations*
- Cervical fillings
- Single- and multi-surface temporary fillings
- Fissure sealing
- No need for conditioner or coating.
- Bulk fill—no need for layering.
- Enables fast, one-step, stressbearing restorative solutions.
- Air humidity tolerance.
- Extended indications for use compared to other glass ionomer materials.
- Continuously releases fluoride over 24 months.
- Adapts easily to the cavity margin.
3M Ketac™ Universal Glass Ionomer Restorative Aplicap pack consist of :-
- 50x Ketac™ Universal Glass Ionomer Restorative Capsules