This kit includes necessary materials to get started with ENA HRi to complete restorations, without the complete shade selection for more advanced and complex anterior restorations.
Highly Biocompatible Composite for Anteriors and Posteriors Composite system for direct and indirect technique with mechanical and functional characteristics similar to natural enamel.
High stability resin matrix and absence of nanoparticles in the powders generated by abrasion phenomenon that could be absorbed by the body.
The UDMA and TCDDMDMA innovative formula is Bis-GMA free, a monomer that can liberate Bisphenol-A (BPA), an organic compound that exhibits estrogenic properties in human body causing health problems.
- UE1 - Low value enamel, Older patients.
- UE2 - Medium value enamel, Middle aged patients.
- Low abrasion ideal for posteriors.
- Highly biocompatible, does not contain Co-monomers nor Bis-GMA.
- Similar abrasion to natural enamel.
- Mechanical and functional characteristics similar to gold.
- Ideal polishability and high gloss retention over time.
- Ideal handling: it does not stick to the instrument.
- Excellent sculptibility.
- Suitable for direct and indirect technique.
- High radiopacity.
- Contains Fluoride.
Micerium ENA HRi® Light Curing Composite Trial Kit includes :-
- 4x Universal Dentine Shades Syringes : 1x UD1 (A1), 1x UD2 (A2), 1x UD3 (A3),1x UD4 (A4)
- 2x Universal Enamel Shades Syringes : 1x UE1, 1x UE2
- 1x PlexiGlass Syringe Holder