1) Excellent Sealing Ability
- Moisture in the dentinal tubules and Calcium Silicate’s chemical reaction produce crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide.
- CeraSeal is perfectly and fully hermetic in the root canal.
- It prevents from the propagation of bacteria.
2) Unique stability
- CeraSeal never shrinks or expands in the root canal.
- It prevents from odontoclasis by keeping its stable volume.
- The Single cone technique obturation can be performed.
3) Shorter Setting time
- Prevents from wash-out phenomenon.
Meta Biomed® CeraSeal™ Root Canal Sealer pack consist of :-
- 1x 2g Pre-Mixed CeraSeal™ Root Canal Sealer Syringe
- 15x Intracanal Tip