Tooth Mousse, the first product for professional use to contain this complex of CPP-ACP (Recaldent™) is the ideal delivery system for bio-available calcium and phosphate ions.
Recaldent™ is derived from the milk protein, casein. For many years, it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect.
Research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP).
- For desensitizing
- To provide extra protection for teeth of pregnant women and children under six
- Restores balance after tooth whitening procedures and reduces resulting sensitivity
- Does not irritate dry mouths caused by certain medications
- Delivers RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity after whitening procedures
- Is not a toothpaste but a topical tooth crème that can be used safely several times daily
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Is helpful during orthodontics relative to helping control (or reduce) dentin hypersensitivity
10 x 40g tube # Assorted