G-ænial Universal Flo provides the answer to many difficult cases where you do not want to compromise between perfect placement, aesthetics, and strength.
With GC G-ænial Universal Flo you get an exclusive blend of injectable viscosity for easy and convenient placement even in deep cavities combined with outstanding physical properties for safe and durable restorations.
Its unique combination of strength and flowability makes it also perfectly adapted to be used as a light-cured composite luting cement.
The GC G-aenial Universal comes in several Flo types to choose from. The variety that can choose from is A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, AF, AO2, AO3, B1, B2, B3, BW, C3, CV, and JE.
- For minimum intervention cavities.
- For splinting (fixation of mobile teeth).
- As a direct restorative material for all Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities.
- Operates like a low-flow flowable, and performs like a restorative.
- New, innovative delivery system.
- Easy access, handling and placement.
- Highly thixotropic, with an excellent flow.
- Recommended for Class I, II, III, IV and V Restorations.
- Higher strength than the leading flowable and conventional composites.
- Higher wear resistance than the leading flowable and conventional composites.
- Higher gloss retention than the leading flowable and conventional composites.
- Available in different shades in three opacities (A1/A2/A3/A3.5/A4/AF/AO2/AO3/B1/B2/B3/BW/C3/CV/JE).
GC G-aenial™ Universal Flo pack consist of :-
- 1x 3.4g @ 2mL G-aenial™ Universal Flo Syringe (A1/A2/A3/A3.5/A4/AF/AO2/AO3/B1/B2/B3/BW/C3/CV/JE)
- 10x Dispensing Tips