Ensures optimum distribution throughout the root canal. GuttaFlow is also thixotropic, meaning that the viscosity diminishes under pressure. The material therefore flows into the smallest canals.
Through the contact with body fluids, materials may dissolve over the years, creating space for bacterial colonisation. Conventional root canal sealer materials are soluble to a varying degree. The solubility of GuttaFlow 2 is virtually zero. In fact, tests according to ISO 6876:2001 show a solubility of 0.0%*. This results in a dimensionally stable and impervious root canal filling.
- Flowable Two in One cold filling system.
- Expansion – no time-consuming condensation required.
- Adhesion to gutta-percha point and dentine wall.
- The use of additional sealers is not required.
- Excellent flow properties.
- Allows for excellent post preparation.
- Solubility is virtually zero.
- Optimum protection against re-infection.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Tight seal of the root canal.
Coltene Roeko GuttaFlow® 2 Standard Set consist of :-
- 1x 5mL GuttaFlow® Dual-Barrel Syringe
- 12x Mixing Tips
- 1x Mixing Pad