3 Indications – 1 Material.
ParaCore® Slow is a composite-based, dual-cured, radiopaque core build-up material in syringes. ParaCore is also suitable for use in cementing root posts and indirect restorations. This 3-in-1 restorative material simplifies the post and core restorative technique because it is ideal for permanent cementation for all types of root canal posts, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and core build-ups.
Additionally, ParaCore in automix syringes is usable for cementation of indirect restorations. The use of ParaCore as a fixing and abutment material establishes an optimum "monoblock bond interface" between dentin, post and crown to produce a restoration with an unusually long life and very high strength. The perfectly matched bond and cement system form a closed product chain for clinically successful posts build ups with long-term stability.
Extended working time with ParaCore SLOW.
The working time of the ParaCore SLOW is extended to 60 seconds at 37° C, which allows completion of large restorations or cementing posts without time pressure. The ParaCore SLOW setting version can also be injected directly into the root canal with the fine root-canal mixing tip.
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation).
- Working time at 37°C is 60 seconds.
- Can be injected directly into the root canal with the fine root canal mixing tip.
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown.
- Superior bond strength and stable consistency.
- Fluoride and radiopaque.
Coltene ParaCore® SLOW Intro Kit consist of :-
- 2x 5mL ParaCore SLOW Dentin Syringe
- 2x 5mL ParaCore SLOW Translucent Syringe
- 1x 3mL ParaBond Non-Rinse Conditioner
- 1x 3mL ParaBond Adhesive A
- 1x 3mL ParaBond Adhesive B
- 20x Mixing Tip Short Super Fine