DuoTEMP is a dual-cured, eugenol-free, white temporary filling material formulated from zinc oxide/zinc sulphate for optimal protection from the infiltration of bacteria.
DuoTemp is one of the first all-in-one temporary filling materials that can be cured using both light and saliva. This solution delivers greater flexibility, allowing the patient to immediately resume normal daily activities.
DuoTemp also contains a pleasant flavor that keeps the dentist and patient smiling.
- Temporary fillings of class I and II cavities.
- Temporary fillings for endodontic applications.
- Temporary fillings for inlay / onlay preparations.
- Dual-cure -After only 40 s of light curing, the patient can immediately load the material. Afterwards, DuoTemp will continue to completely self-cure on its own with saliva.
- High marginal seal due to slight expansion - Reduces infiltration of bacteria.
- Contains zinc oxide and fluoride for additional protection.
- Eugenol-free – no effect on the curing of composites.
- DuoTemp's high surface hardness feels like a natural tooth to minimize irritation and maximize patient comfort.
Coltene DuoTEMP® Single Pack consist of :-
- 1x 5g DuoTEMP® Syringe