PermaFlo is a light-cured, radiopaque, methacrylate-based flowable composite available in eight shades. Its thixotropic properties impart ideal flowability for improved adaptation. PermaFlo is 68% filled by weight, with an average particle size of 0.7μm and a low film thickness.
- PermaFlo flowable composite shades offer superior polishability, and afford excellent translucency for matching, blending, and depth of cure.
“The Donut Technique”
- Use PermaFlo flowable composite for the “Donut Technique” to achieve extension of root when retention of clamp would otherwise be difficult or impossible.
- The flowable composite is highly radiopaque, so you’ll never have to wonder if what you’re seeing is dental material and not tooth structure or caries.
- PermaFlo flowable composite is gluten free, so it fits in with the lifestyles of patients from any background.
High-Fill, High-Flow Formula
- PermaFlo flowable composite’s high fill and high flow give you the best of both worlds. It’s 68% filled for high strength. But it’s also highly flowable, making it ideal for metal masking, micro restorations, or as a super-adaptive initial layer beneath composite restorations.
- Its all-out flow makes it easy to place during restorations, while its maximum fill ensures it stays extra strong.
- High-fill, high-flow formula.
- Highly radiopaque.
- Fluoride-releasing formulation.
- Eight shades.
- Superior polishability.
- Strong and wear resistant.
Ultradent PermaFlo™ Syringe Refill pack consist of :-
- 2x 1.2mL PermaFlo™ Syringes
- 4x Micro 20 GA Tips