Variotime combines outstanding performance and features with more than 25 years of Kulzer experience in VPS precision impression materials.
It comes with a variable time concept which provides more leeway with starting the setting time because we want you to know the splendid feeling of freedom and reliability.
Think Vario - Freedom can be this simple
Straightforward, adaptable handling: You get one material with variable applications – for single crowns as well as multi-unit prosthetic restorations.
Automatic mixing: With the Dynamix speed system, you benefit from high-speed mixing and precise dispensing, also for Putty viscosities.
Convenient, time-saving working: You gain more leeway with starting the setting time. With Variotime, you have a variable working time, ranging from 1:00 – 2:30 minutes, and an always short intraoral setting time of 2:30 minutes.
Variotime controls the polymerisation kinetics by mouth temperature and sets rapidly after insertion into the mouth.
The Variotime assortment is a well thought-out, coordinated all-round system for all impression techniques, apart from being beneficial to your time line.
- High final hardness for precision and dimensional stability.
- Excellent for transfer of implant impression.
- Mixed automatically, using the Dynamix speed System.
- One material with variable applications – for single crowns as well as multi-unit prosthetic restorations.
- Variable working time, ranging from 1:00–2:30 minutes.
- Short intraoral setting time of 2:30 minutes.
- Convenient, time-saving working.
Kulzer Variotime® Heavy Tray Impression Material Refill pack consist of :-
- 2x 50mL Variotime® Heavy Tray Impression Material Automix Cartridges
- 5x Mixing Tips