- Enzymatic ultrasonic cleaning concentrate.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive.
- Enzyme-based for the pre-cleaning and decontamination of inanimate, non-porous surfaces of hand instruments and forceps, rotary instruments, mirrors etc.
- Designed for use in the Ultrasonic bath.
- Specially formulated for use in the medical and dental environment.
- Not recommended for plastics and rubbers.
- Yellow liquid
- Mild alcohol odour
- pH 5.0-6.0
Direction For Use:
- Add 30ml ± 1ml of the concentrate to 970ml of tap water in the ultrasonic bath. (3% solution)
- Immerse the instruments ensuring that all surfaces are covered by the solution and add hollow objects in such a way that air escapes.
- Run the ultrasonic cleaner for a minimum of 15 minutes and according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After immersion, remove the instruments and rinse them thoroughly prior to terminal sterilisation or high level disinfection.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or sooner if solution is very dirty.
Aqua, Propan-2-ol, Didecyldimethylammoniumchloride, Sodium n-lauroylsarcosinate, Subtilisin, CI 19140
Caution: Flammable liquid