3M Vitrebond™ Liner Light Cure Glass Ionomer is a light-cure glass ionomer liner/base and used for under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations.
- Fast technique and excellent handling characteristics allow for quick and easy placement.
- Forms a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of microleakage, which helps reduce post-operative sensitivity.
- Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in-vitro.
- Sustained fluoride release to help protect the tooth long after the restoration is complete.
3M Vitrebond™ Liner Introductory Kit consist of :-
- 1x 9g Vitrebond™ Liner Light Cure Glass Ionomer Powder
- 1x 5.5mL Vitrebond™ Liner Light Cure Glass Ionomer Liquid
- 1x Spoon
- Mixing Pads
- 2x Technique Guides