One Adhesive for Self-Etch and Total-Etch.
Until now dentists have had to juggle adhesive systems, sorting through multiple bottles to select the right product for the indication and preferred technique. With 3M™ ESPE™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive these problems are a thing of the past. This single syringe solution can be used in all techniques, is ideal for direct and indirect applications and can be used on all surfaces without any extra primer. With no comparable adhesive product on the market, the features of Scotchbond Universal brings a whole new class of adhesives to dentistry.
Scotchbond™ Etchant is a 37% phosphoric etchant liquid∙gel which is used to etch enamel and/or dentin as indicated in the instructions provided with the various dental adhesive systems.
- The gel is colored blue, which makes precise application easier.
- Ethanol/water based adhesive.
- Suggested Applications Acid etching of enamel and dentin.
- The bottle version has a new low-viscosity gel-like consistency.
3M Scotchbond™ Etchant Gel Vial pack consist of :-
- 1x 9mL Scotchbond™ Etchant Gel Vial